domingo, 24 de maio de 2009

The path of the survival

Unexpectedly you caught my attention
Heartedly and passionate I stare
To a welcoming smile
To a slightly inviting look
It's weird but pleasing
Heaven almost seems reachable
And for a second there
I believed it actually was

It was a quick connection
Unexpected and unpredicted
As everything should be
Even the colours seemed bright
And for a while I felt special
As I regarded you to be

But quickly and suddenly
Just a like a hitting lightning strike
From such dream I wake
Guess I wasn't expecting such reality check

I regarded you as a rising star
But your descending path tells otherwise
Your fading light, your smoke curtain
Won't let you shine much
Better run away from you
Before you become a storm

Everything's a chaotic blur
Focus ain't a motion here
Everytime you're around
Caresses mean aggression
It's like a boiling cauldron
An erupting volcano
Flaming, exploding, destroying
Such is your uninteresting self-distraction

But maybe...
Uhmmm...

Hope one day light might be your way
And your misery can be overrun
Your hatred can be defeated
Such violence can be soothed
And the beast finally tamed
So that love can be conquered
It's only an option
Although it should be the mission

So now I'm back on track
Might be hard and sometimes frustrating
It may carry a loneliness feeling
And things may nearly be falling apart
But there's a constant glimmer of hope
That the warming light is getting closer

Deep inside there's a feeling
A wish, a desire, a belief
That this wandering awake dreamer
Will someday open his eyes
And smiling come to realize
That his desired vision is there for him to stare

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário