terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Weary

Countless nights of sleepless darkness
Pretending on and on again
My switch is slowly turning off,
Hopelessly relentlessly
Ensared by the smoke curtain
And all this fucking uncertainty
Breaks up my will to carry on
Feeling weary, broke and torn apart

You are so close but yet so distant
And everytime... the same punishment
Just save your light for a little while
It's just too bright for these wounded eyes

Your tenderness can no longer calm,
this hellraising crushing inner war
My former structure that you knew
Well...it has simply collpsed
I know that you came in peace,
Thing is... I wanted you for love
Now this blasted night holds nothing
Except the same cold feary darkness

You are so close but yet so distant
And everytime... the same punishment
Just save your light for a little while
It's just too bright for these wounded eyes

Down the ground
The dust arises
I just keep on coming
Back to the start
A timeless loop
I can't avoid
Keeps on spinning
Round and round
Fuck, it's a mess
A nervous collapse
Now paranoic
Is my middle name
It takes my breath
The surrounding air
Just get me out
Of this dead end alley

But keep in mind
That black is black
And it will be
Eternally

I know that I just keep on asking
On what am I supposed to do
With all this filling sickning world of nothingness
That I just can't seem to get through
But if you have a prescription
Kindly take away this bittnerss
That's growing deeper within
And uncontrollably thicker

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário